Laurel Cottage - New Sauna!
Laurel Cottage has had a brand new outdoor Sauna installed making your stay here at Mill Farm even more relaxing.
What are Sauna Health Benefits?
Most people who have spent time inside a sauna know that relaxing in a sauna feels wonderful. The relaxing warmth and moisture of a quality sauna are simply terrific. What many people don't know, though, is that saunas also have many benefits for your health. There are many proven sauna health benefits that you can enjoy from a sauna, including:
- Stress and fatigue reduction. One of the sauna health benefits you can expect from frequent use of a sauna is a dramatic reduction of tension, stress, and tiredness. Many people feel more energized and more relaxed after a soothing sauna bath.
- Relaxation of muscles. Sitting in a sauna soothes and relaxes muscles, which is why a sauna feels so great after exercise.
- Improvement of the circulation system.
- Improves metabolism.
- Helps you lose weight. Among the many sauna health benefits you can enjoy from your sauna, one of the most exciting benefits is the weight loss and great cardiovascular exercise a sauna can give you. Best of all, this weight loss and exercise os achieved with no stress on the muscles or body.
- Releases the natural chemicals in your body that erase pain, helping you to combat pain, even arthritis pain. Many people find that one of the most exciting sauna health benefits is a temporary relief from even stubborn pain.
- Improves skin. After a sauna, your skin will look rosy. Dull, lifeless skin becomes a thing of the past for many people who enjoy saunas.
- Reduction of toxins and gentle boosting of the immune system. Many people who use a sauna regularly report that one of the sauna health benefits they enjoy is fewer colds and illnesses.
- Provides a general well being. After a sauna, you will feel great. Invigorated and soothed, you will feel ready to face whatever life throws your way with new enthusiasm.